RESEARCH // NEWS
- Nearly 40 years of research into the Saimaa ringed seal (10.07.2019)
- Further steps need to be taken in diagnostics of frontotemporal dementia (24.06.2019)
- High postural sway doubles older women’s fracture risk (19.06.2019)
- Making research count (18.06.2019)
- Adequate protein intake associates with lower risk of frailty (18.06.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.